Iridescent blues, metallic silvers and golden copper hues flash and reflect the light as a sailfish shifts its colors with it’s changing mood. Specialized, pigment containing cells within the skin called chromatophores and iridophores receive signals from the nervous system, resulting in a startling display of colors from what many consider to be the fastest fish in the sea.
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”. Crop to 7/8ths length or customize for your height. Learn how here.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Billfish Foundation (TBF), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission of conserving billfish worldwide through research, education and advocacy.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.