Our Core Values
Waterlust exists to build a more sustainable world by bringing environmental science into people’s lives in creative ways. But how do we intend to accomplish that? We think it’s important for you to know what kind of company we are, from the inside out.
Below are our core values, a list of guiding principles that define who we are and how we work.
- We solve problems by gathering and examining evidence, challenging assumptions and testing ideas.
- We think great ideas emerge from passionate debate between people with diverse perspectives.
- We are committed to the never-ending adventure of incremental improvement and welcome mistakes as an exciting opportunity to learn and evolve.
- We believe work-life balance is essential to happiness and happiness is essential to doing great work.
- We are a community that empowers, supports, and inspires positive growth.
- We embrace the responsibility and opportunity to reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible.
- We believe that honesty and transparency earn trust, that trust builds meaningful relationships, and that meaningful relationships can change the world.
- We treat all people, even those we disagree with, as we would want to be treated.
- We do not exist to make money, but must make money to exist.
- When in doubt, be humble. When not in doubt, be brave.