Intimidating stripes cover one of the ocean’s largest apex predators. Sitting atop the marine food pyramid, tiger sharks play a significant role in balancing the tropical and temperate water ecosystem, which is why we celebrate their beauty and support research that informs management of their population.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Shark Research and Conservation Program (SRC) at the University of Miami, helping to fund important research focused on the ecology, movement and conservation of tiger sharks as well as other local shark species.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.