Iridescent blues, metallic silvers and golden copper hues flash and reflect the light as a sailfish shifts its colors with it’s changing mood. Specialized, pigment containing cells within the skin called chromatophores and iridophores receive signals from the nervous system, resulting in a startling display of colors from what many consider to be the fastest fish in the sea.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Billfish Foundation (TBF), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission of conserving billfish worldwide through research, education and advocacy.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.