Designed for diving, snorkeling, swimming, surfing, kiting, winging... you get the idea. If the ocean is your happy place but you recognize the importance of skin protection, these suits are for you! Versatile too - wear it alone or as a base layer to help you easily slip in and out of your wetsuit on those colder days.
The interface where air and water meet is a magical place, the physical crossroad where terrestrial and aquatic life on Earth interact. But not only is it our gateway to the submersed, but the water's surface is also where heat is transferred to and from the atmosphere. Imagine this energy flowing through you the next time you float suspended between these two worlds.
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- 100% chlorine, sun, salt water, and sunscreen resistant
- High neck collar and thumbholes at wrists to protect the tops of your hands
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable leg inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, 23”, 8”, 4”, and 2”. Crop the long legs to your favorite shorty length, or customize for your height. Learn how here.
- Strong front zipper for easy entry and adjustable neck/chest coverage
- Raglan cut sleeves for great range of shoulder movement
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick-dry, moisture-wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- No shelf bra or padding. For more support, we suggest wearing a bikini top underneath
- Tag-less for comfort
Our signature fabric is sleek, soft, and luxurious, while strong, substantial, and resilient. It’s got a gummy, supportive, and smoothing stretchiness you’ll love, comfortably hugging you in all the right places.
Main fabric: 88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
Zipper: polyacetal resin (tough, high strength thermoplastic)
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Alfred C. Glassell Jr. SUSTAIN laboratory at University of Miami's Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science, a research group investigating air-sea interactions, wave dynamics and storm surges in hurricane conditions.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.