The coral reef ecosystems that cover our globe provide essential food and habitat to over 25% of all marine life. The parrotfish is a common animal found among these ecosystems and are a crucial keystone species who are responsible for cleaning the corals from harmful algae. The abundance of parrotfish can be related directly to the health of our coral reef ecosystems.
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”. Crop to 7/8ths length or customize for your height. Learn how here.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Reef Relief, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving and protecting our coral reef ecosystem.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.