White sandy beaches may take the spotlight, but Florida is home to 1,000 freshwater springs, the highest density in the world. A birds-eye-view of the forest often reveals a magnificent pool of freshwater emerging from the aquifer below. Jump in and you may experience the coveted feeling of flight as you soar in the air-clear water.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 4' inseam with longer length in the back to flatter your curves while keeping you covered
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Alachua Conservation Trust, a non-profit regional land trust created to address the need of protecting critical natural lands from development and degradation in North Central Florida.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.