Known for the psychedelic patterns found on their inner shells, abalone (sea snails) feature unique colors that are created by nacre, hexagonal platelets of aragonite also known commonly as “mother of pearl” and found on a variety of mollusks. Our print features the piercing blues of New Zealand’s Pāua, the Māori name given to three species Haliotis iris, Haliotis australis and Haliotis virginea.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 8 inch inseam
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Get Inspired, a non-profit organization dedicated to abalone restoration and education efforts in California.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.