Intimidating stripes cover one of the ocean’s largest apex predators. Sitting atop the marine food pyramid, tiger sharks play a significant role in balancing the tropical and temperate water ecosystem, which is why we celebrate their beauty and support research that informs management of their population.
- 6 panel, structured trucker design
- Uniquely printed and embroidered front panels that are chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant and made from recycled polyester
- Moisture absorption and sweat releasing sweatband fabric made from recycled polyester
- Recycled, breathable black mesh back
- Recycled, adjustable snap-back
- Slightly curved, recycled brim
Body fabric, trucker mesh, sweatband fabric, inside taping and thread (stitching, embroidery): 100% recycled polyester
Top button, visor brim and snapback: 100% recycled polyethylene
Sweatband interior padding foam: 65% polyether polyglyeol 35% toluene diisocyanate
Sweatband interior padding mesh:100% polypropylene
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Shark Research and Conservation Program (SRC) at the University of Miami, helping to fund important research focused on the ecology, movement and conservation of tiger sharks as well as other local shark species.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.