Whether hitting the water for a sunny day adventure or tackling that long postponed yard project at high noon, our silky smooth sun masks (neck gaiter) protect your nose, ears, lips, cheeks, and neck from UV exposure.
Intimidating stripes cover one of the ocean’s largest apex predators. Sitting atop the marine food pyramid, tiger sharks play a significant role in balancing the tropical and temperate water ecosystem, which is why we celebrate their beauty and support research that informs management of their population.
- Ultra lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable tie so you can dial in the perfect fit or fasten to a hat or ponytail
- Scooped front and back for full chest and neck coverage
- Certified UPF 50+, blocking >98% of the fireball’s harmful rays
- Fabric mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- 100% fade proof, chlorine, sun, salt water, and sunscreen resistant
- Tag-less for comfort
Made from recycled materials and knitted into an ultra fine, lightweight fabric, think of it as the working persons stretchy silk. So silky smooth and cool to the touch, your skin literally gets goosebumps when you put it on, but stays shielded from the sun all day on the water. You can stand in an asphalt parking lot on a hot, humid, sunny day in Miami in July at noon and still feel cool. Yep, our test team tested it…reluctantly.
91% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 9% spandex
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.