Known for their beautiful and unique spot patterns, spotted eagle rays fill key roles in the marine ecosystem. As both predators and prey, they eat animals such as clams and conchs, while also being eaten by large sharks. Worldwide, more than one-quarter of marine rays are threatened with extinction from targeted fisheries, bycatch and loss of habitat.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium's Sharks & Rays Conservation Research Program, to study the conservation, ecology and movement patterns of spotted eagle rays in the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.