Characteristic spots and stripes adorn the largest fish in the sea forming an intricate pattern, like a warrior painted for battle. Scientists use these distinctive markings to identify individual whale sharks. Like a fingerprint, each is as unique and special as the last.
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 4' inseam with longer length in the back to flatter your curves while keeping you covered
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Marine Megafauna Foundation, a non-profit focused on the research and conservation of threatened marine megafauna, particularly sharks and rays.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.