Characteristic spots and stripes adorn the largest fish in the sea forming an intricate pattern, like a warrior painted for battle. Scientists use these distinctive markings to identify individual whale sharks. Like a fingerprint, each is as unique and special as the last.
- Light weight, durable, 2 way stretch for optimal comfort, movement, and shape retention
- Self draining side pocket with corrosion resistant zipper and key loop
- Durable button fly for long lasting comfort
- Paracord tie at waist is rot, mildew, and abrasion resistant, and has a tensile strength >200 lbs
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 12% spandex, giving post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Marine Megafauna Foundation, a non-profit focused on the research and conservation of threatened marine megafauna, particularly sharks and rays.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $6
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $30
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66