Intimidating stripes cover one of the ocean’s largest apex predators. Sitting atop the marine food pyramid, tiger sharks play a significant roll in balancing the tropical and temperate water ecosystem, which is why we celebrate their beauty and support research that informs management of their population.
- Light weight, durable, 2 way stretch for optimal comfort, movement, and shape retention
- Self draining side pocket with corrosion resistant zipper and key loop
- Durable button fly for long lasting comfort
- Paracord tie at waist is rot, mildew, and abrasion resistant, and has a tensile strength >200 lbs
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
92% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 8% lycra, giving 17 post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
To learn more about this product's environmental impact, click here.
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Shark Research and Conservation Program (SRC) at the University of Miami, helping to fund important research focused on the ecology, movement and conservation of tiger sharks as well as other local shark species.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $6
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $30
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66