Known for their beautiful and unique spot patterns, spotted eagle rays fill key roles in the marine ecosystem. As both predators and prey, they eat animals such as clams and conchs, while also being eaten by large sharks. Worldwide, more than one-quarter of marine rays are threatened with extinction from targeted fisheries, bycatch and loss of habitat.
Care Instructions: All bottles should be cleaned regularly. Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with warm water and soap after use. Store with the top off.
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated. Keeps beverages cold for 24+ hours and hot for 12+ hours, sans condensation
- High grade 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, BPA free
- 750 ml (25.4 fl oz) capacity. Fits a full bottle of wine!
- Durable, matte print that will hold up to the elements
- Wide mouth for ice cubes and easy cleaning
- Fits in standard cupholders
- Logo engraved top with handle
- Rust, corrosion and stain resistant
- Does not retain flavors
High grade 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, BPA free
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium's Sharks & Rays Conservation Research Program, to study the conservation, ecology and movement patterns of spotted eagle rays in the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.