The deep blue color of the ocean is one of Earth’s most unique visible features. When light from the sun reaches the water, longer wavelength visible light like red, orange and yellow is absorbed more than the shorter wavelength colors. This abundance of short wavelength visible light makes large bodies of water appear blue in color, and gives the planet its characteristic color.
- Light weight, durable, 2 way stretch for optimal comfort, movement, and shape retention
- Self draining side pocket with corrosion resistant zipper and key loop
- Durable button fly for long lasting comfort
- Paracord tie at waist is rot, mildew, and abrasion resistant, and has a tensile strength >200 lbs
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 12% lycra, giving post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $6
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $30
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66