Whether hitting the water for a sunny day adventure or tackling that long postponed yard project at high noon, our silky smooth sun masks (neck gaiter) protect your nose, ears, lips, cheeks, and neck from UV exposure.
Sockeye salmon, Oncorhynchus nerka, spend a portion of their life in both fresh and salt water and play a significant role in the health of both ecosystems. As ocean inhabitants, sockeye are shades of silver and blue. However, as they journey back to their freshwater spawning grounds their head turns green and changes shape, while the red-orange pigments from their flesh move to their skin, transforming the color of their bodies into a bright, brilliant red.
- Ultra lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable tie so you can dial in the perfect fit or fasten to a hat or ponytail
- Scooped front and back for full chest and neck coverage
- Certified UPF 50+, blocking >98% of the fireball’s harmful rays
- Fabric mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- 100% fade proof, chlorine, sun, salt water, and sunscreen resistant
- Tag-less for comfort
Made from recycled materials and knitted into an ultra fine, lightweight fabric, think of it as the working persons stretchy silk. So silky smooth and cool to the touch, your skin literally gets goosebumps when you put it on, but stays shielded from the sun all day on the water. You can stand in an asphalt parking lot on a hot, humid, sunny day in Miami in July at noon and still feel cool. Yep, our test team tested it…reluctantly.
91% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 9% spandex
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.