Are you a sea fan-atic? Coral reefs contain the most diverse ecosystems on the planet! They provide vital shelter for marine organisms and help protect our coastlines from damaging effects of coastal storms and waves.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to the Mote Marine Laboratory's Elizabeth Moore International Center for Coral Reef Research & Restoration, to help study and restore various coral species to protect Florida's Coral Reef from functional extinction.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.