Known for their show stopping appearance, venomous spines, and voracious appetites, invasive Indo-Pacific lionfish (Pterois volitans & Pterois miles) are the first non-native marine fish to become established in the Atlantic. Lionfish pose a significant threat to local marine ecosystems due to widespread predation of native species, prolific reproduction, and lack of controlling predators.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 12% spandex, giving post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
To learn more about this product's environmental impact, click here.
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF), an international marine conservation organization that has been at the forefront of action on invasive lionfish since 2006.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.