White sandy beaches may take the spotlight, but Florida is home to 1,000 freshwater springs, the highest density in the world. A birds-eye-view of the forest often reveals a magnificent pool of freshwater emerging from the aquifer below. Jump in and you may experience the coveted feeling of flight as you soar in the air-clear water.
- 6 panel, structured trucker design
- Uniquely printed and embroidered front panels that are chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant and made from recycled polyester
- Moisture absorption and sweat releasing sweatband fabric made from recycled polyester
- Recycled, breathable black mesh back
- Recycled, adjustable snap-back
- Slightly curved, recycled brim
Body fabric, trucker mesh, sweatband fabric, inside taping and thread (stitching, embroidery): 100% recycled polyester
Top button, visor brim and snapback: 100% recycled polyethylene
Sweatband interior padding foam: 65% polyether polyglyeol 35% toluene diisocyanate
Sweatband interior padding mesh:100% polypropylene
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Alachua Conservation Trust, to support their Young Leaders For Wild Florida (YLWF) program, a three-week environmental leadership summer program designed to empower passionate young people to advocate for Florida's environment and work to conserve, restore and celebrate this important resource.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.