Nurse sharks, Ginglymostoma cirratumknown, are known as the couch potato of the shark world. Up close, their skin appears as a stunning geometric mosaic of sand, copper and bronze tones. These diamond shaped structures are actually modified teeth, called dermal denticles. This tough exterior increases hydrodynamic efficiency and provides protection to sharks, though its shape and structure varies across species.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Shark Research and Conservation Program (SRC) at the University of Miami to help fund important research focused on the ecology, movement and conservation of sharks.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.