Known for the psychedelic patterns found on their inner shells, abalone (sea snails) feature unique colors that are created by nacre, hexagonal platelets of aragonite also known commonly as “mother of pearl” and found on a variety of mollusks. Our print features the piercing blues of New Zealand’s Pāua, the Māori name given to three species Haliotis iris, Haliotis australis and Haliotis virginea.
Care Instructions: All bottles should be cleaned regularly. Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with warm water and soap after use. Store with the top off.
- Double-walled, vacuum insulated. Keeps beverages cold for 24+ hours and hot for 12+ hours, sans condensation
- High grade 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, BPA free
- 750 ml (25.4 fl oz) capacity. Fits a full bottle of wine!
- Durable, matte print that will hold up to the elements
- Wide mouth for ice cubes and easy cleaning
- Fits in standard cupholders
- Logo engraved top with handle
- Rust, corrosion and stain resistant
- Does not retain flavors
High grade 18/8 stainless steel, non-toxic, BPA free
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Get Inspired, a non-profit organization dedicated to abalone restoration and education efforts in California.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.