Sockeye salmon, Oncorhynchus nerka, spend a portion of their life in both fresh and salt water and play a significant role in the health of both ecosystems. As ocean inhabitants, sockeye are shades of silver and blue. However, as they journey back to their freshwater spawning grounds their head turns green and changes shape, while the red-orange pigments from their flesh move to their skin, transforming the color of their bodies into a bright, brilliant red.
- Raw hem and internally stitched bar-tacks allow for customizable inseam lengths of 31”, 29”, 27”, 25”, and 23”. Crop to 7/8ths length or customize for your height
- Internal front waistband pocket for keys, credit cards and cash
- Streamlined pockets on the side of both legs for your phone, wallet, snacks or sunscreen
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- Tag-less, wide waistband for comfort, added security and fold over option
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 12% spandex, giving post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
To learn more about this product's environmental impact, click here.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $5
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $20
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66