A print in collaboration with Coral Morphologic, featuring zoanthid soft corals. Zoanthids are a type of colonial soft coral that form honeycomb-like mats of polyp clones that grow over rocks on the reef. Like little flower animals, zoanthids naturally follow the sun in style. They get most of their energy from the sun by hosting symbiotic algae in their tissues that feed them through photosynthesis.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection (max rating achievable)
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic bottles), 12% spandex
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Coral Morphologic, a Miami-based art/science endeavor.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.