The gorgeous, mottled complexion of the atlantic spotted dolphin, Stenella frontalis, varies across individuals, and especially age. Born without spots, the distinctive black, white and grey speckles accumulate across their skin as they mature.
- Seamless, reversible design for versatility and comfort
- Mid level support- wear for diving, yoga, swimming, lifting, surfing, etc.
- Fibers mechanically engineered for quick dry, moisture wicking and breathability
- Resilient 4-way stretch and recovery for shape retention in and out of the water
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Tear away tag
88% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 12% spandex, giving post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
To learn more about this product's environmental impact, click here.
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Bahamas Marine Mammal Research Organization to promote the conseration of atantic spotted dolphin and their habitats through scientific research and educational outreach.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $5
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $20
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66