Characteristic spots and stripes adorn the largest fish in the sea forming an intricate pattern, like a warrior painted for battle. Scientists use these distinctive markings to identify individual whale sharks. Like a fingerprint, each is as unique and special as the last.
- 6 panel, structured trucker design
- Uniquely printed and embroidered front panels that are chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant and made from recycled polyester
- Moisture absorption and sweat releasing sweatband fabric made from recycled polyester
- Recycled, breathable white mesh back
- Recycled, adjustable snap-back
- Slightly curved, recycled brim
Body fabric, trucker mesh, sweatband fabric, inside taping and thread (stitching, embroidery): 100% recycled polyester
Top button, visor brim and snapback: 100% recycled polyethylene
Sweatband interior padding foam: 65% polyether polyglyeol 35% toluene diisocyanate
Sweatband interior padding mesh:100% polypropylene
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to Marine Megafauna Foundation, a non-profit focused on the research and conservation of threatened marine megafauna, particularly sharks and rays.
Orders are lovingly packaged using eco-responsible materials and shipped from our HQ in Miami, FL within the same or next business day. We’ll email you with your tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Learn more about shipping, exchanges and returns here.