Iridescent blues, metallic silvers and golden copper hues flash and reflect the light as a sailfish shifts its colors with it’s changing mood. Specialized, pigment containing cells within the skin called chromatophores and iridophores receive signals from the nervous system, resulting in a startling display of colors from what many consider to be the fastest fish in the sea.
- Light weight, durable, 2 way stretch for optimal comfort, movement, and shape retention
- Self draining side pocket with corrosion resistant zipper and key loop
- Durable button fly for long lasting comfort
- Paracord tie at waist is rot, mildew, and abrasion resistant, and has a tensile strength >200 lbs
- 100% chlorine, sun, saltwater and sunscreen resistant
- UPF 50+ sun protection
92% Repreve® RPET (recycled polyester), 8% lycra, giving 17 post-consumer plastic bottles a positive future.
To learn more about this product's environmental impact, click here.
10% of profits from the sales of this product will be donated to The Billfish Foundation (TBF), a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission of conserving billfish worldwide through research, education and advocacy.
Orders are usually packaged and shipped within 1 or 2 business days. Tracking information will be delivered by email as soon as your order is shipped.
Within the U.S.
Free USPS First Class Mail shipping for orders over $100.
Orders less than $100:
USPS First Class Mail (2 - 5 business days): $2 - $6
USPS Priority Mail (1 - 3 business days): $9 - $13
USPS First Class Mail Int. (7 - 21 business days): $15 - $30
USPS Priority Mail Int. (6 - 10 business days): $48 - $66